The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
This is dice set for cultists and keepers of secrets that understand the gravity of the situation. Only proper dice can save the team from the wrath of the Nyarlathotep.
You are required to pay for the order in the form of payment chosen by you within 14 days from the date of the order. The order is shipped within 48 hours after we have recorded the payment. All our Goods are covered by a voluntary Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty. The Lifetime Warranty is granted to consumers under the same conditions as the standard warranty and covers damage to dice used under normal conditions, following their instructions or intended use.
USA: USPS 2 – 4 weeks | FedEx up to 7 working days
Canada: Canadian Post 3 – 6 weeks | FedEx up to 7 working days
Germany, Austria: Postal Service up to 7 days | DPD 3 – 4 working days
Great Britain: Royal Mail up to 2 weeks
Europe: Postal Service 2 – 3 weeks | Local courier up to 7 days
Rest of the world: Postal Service 3 – 6 weeks | FedEx up to 7 working days
In the history of Call of Cthulhu from Chaosium, a few milestones have changed the history of our hobby. One of them is The Masks of Nyarlathotep. As many say, the BEST WRITTEN CTHULHU CAMPAIGN EVER, and judges on many contests have agreed. The newest slipcase book set for the 7th Edition has been released, and the Masks are enormous this time. The improper 666 pages make an impression.
We in Q WORKSHOP support this legendary campaign with a dedicated set of dice. Dice from the best material are beige with red paintings in complexly carved engravings that resemble the innocent blood of fallen Investigators who have died since 1984, the first Edition of Masks. On the highest face are symbols of Nyarlathotep that you have never seen. First time in history, you can see the sigil, not of one of the avatars but three-legged Old One himself in his majestic and blasphemous glory. Only proper dice can save the team from the wrath of the Nyarlathotep. You have been warned!
If you want to memorize the parts of this campaign you should familiarize yourself with dice and use them as symbols:
- D4 – it looks like a mountain in Peru, and this is the smallest die, which is great for the prelude. The notes for this chapter could be named “The Day We Dug Too Deep”;
- D6 – looks like the proper and snobby cubicle, and this chapter is played in England, so let’s call it “Conspiracy of Our Imperial Brothers”;
- D8 – looks like an old jewel or two pyramids, the investigators travel to Egypt, and my notes are titled “Don’t resurrect the Queen!”;
- D10 – Kenya – Heart of The Black Land and Heart of Darkness. The place where “mercy” is a forbidden word. I named this chapter “ The Night When Evil Was Born”;
- D00 – Black Part of City, where the campaign is started, but the author of this story sees this too late, so “I’m 100% Sorry,” and the only choice is “Harlem Nights Murder Spree”;
- D12 – In Dawn Under, there are so many bizarre things, animals, and cultists looking for ancient secrets that the only choice is “Forbidden City in the Great Sandy Desert”;
- D20 – Fattest, most enormous die, like a Bloated Woman in Shanghai, where you must deal with “Death That Came From Dragon Island.”
| Call of Cthulhu Black & green-golden Leather Dice Cup |
up to ~21 dice
|USD 30.00||Add to cart|
| Call of Cthulhu Color Dice Tower ||USD 25.00||Add to cart|
Call of Cthulhu Black & green-golden Leather Dice Cup
D10 Runic Black & red Die (1)
Vintage Dwarven dice - a classic model, withdrawn from production years ago, of which we are still proud.
There's no use in waiting! These Q WORKSHOP's dice are keys to your doorway to the evolving world of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo Inc.