Gift Card Regulations
§ 1 General information and definitions
- These regulations define the general principles of activating and using the Gift Card.
- A glossary of terms used in the Regulations:
- Regulations - these Gift Card Regulations;
- Gift Card - a card in the form of a bearer voucher, issued in an electronic form, which entitles the User to its cashing in the q-workshop.com On-line shop;
- Issuer - the issuer of the Gift Card: Patryk Strzelewicz conducting business activity under the name Patryk Strzelewicz Q-WORKSHOP, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Registration and Information on Business, at ul. Rawicka 34, 60-113 Poznań, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7822265225, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 634582037;
- Purchaser - a person with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person and an unincorporated entity that transfers funds in PLN (Polish Zloty), USD (US Dollar), EUR (Euro), GBP (Pound Sterling) to the Issuer in exchange for the issuance of a Gift Card;
- User - each holder of the Gift Card;
- On-line shop - an On-line shop indicated on www.q-workshop.com;
- Goods - items offered for sale in the On-line Shop;
- Services - services offered for sale in the On-line Shop;
- Return - return of goods as a result of a complaint referred to in the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Polish Civil Code.
- The Gift Card Program starts on 1st March 2020 and continues until further notice.
- The Issuer undertakes to issue a Gift Card to the Purchaser - in exchange for the transfer of a certain amount of money by the Purchaser by means of accepted payment cards or by transfer in an amount corresponding to the value of the Gift Card selected by the Purchaser from among three available price thresholds expressed in four currencies:
- PLN 25, PLN 50, PLN 100;
- USD 25, USD 50, USD 100;
- EUR 25, EUR 50, EUR 100;
- GBP 25, GBP 50, GBP 100;
and to accept it for execution in the On-line Shop under the terms specified in these Regulations.
- The Gift Card is purchased by selecting a specific value of the Gift Card in a specific currency and adding it to the basket in the On-line Shop.
- The Gift Card in an electronic form protected by an individual sequence of letters or numbers placed on it will be sent to the Purchaser's e-mail address indicated in the order.
- The Gift Card is valid for a period of 3 months, counting from the day of the month in which the Gift Card was purchased and issued. Each time the Card is issued, the Issuer places information about its validity period on the Gift Card. The period of validity of the Gift Card cannot be extended.
- The Gift Card can be used only once in one payment per transaction, however, it can be a transaction concerning one or several Goods for which one payment will be made.
- The Gift Card cannot be returned or exchanged for cash in whole or in part. The above also applies if the Gift Card is not used within the validity period.
- The Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument; it is not a payment card or a credit card.
- After transferring the Gift Card to the Purchaser to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Issuer is not liable for the use of the Gift Card by a third party, as well as for the loss of or damage to the Gift Card for reasons not attributable to the Issuer.
- Use of the Gift Card consists in the User's purchase of Goods in the On-line Shop for payment made using the Gift Card. The amount constituting the value of the shipment (delivery) of the Goods is covered by the User from their own means.
- During the use of the Gift Card, in connection with the purchase of Goods, its nominal value will be reduced by the price due for the Goods purchased by the User.
- If the value of the Goods is higher than the nominal value of the Gift Card, the User is obliged to pay the difference between the price of the Goods and the value of the Gift Card by way of payments made for the purchase of Goods to the On-line Store.
- The Issuer does not allow payment in the On-line Store within one Transaction using several Gift Cards of the same or different denominations.
- The Issuer has the right to refuse cashing of the Gift Card in case of:
- expiry of the Gift Card,
- the User's actions violate the provisions of these Regulations or if the User has taken any actions aimed at bypassing the security measures applied by the Issuer or has taken any actions consisting in falsifying data,
- Gift Card usage.
§ 2 Complaints
- All complaints related to the use of the Gift Cards will be considered by the Issuer within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date of submission of the complaint by the User.
- Complaints related to Gift Cards may be submitted:
- in writing to the address: Patryk Strzelewicz Q-WORKSHOP ul. 11 Listopada 1A, 62-310 Pyzdry
- to electronic mail address: email@example.com.
- The complaint should include the name and surname of the User or Purchaser, his or her correspondence address and a description of the circumstances constituting the basis for the complaint.
- The User may make a complaint if the services connected with the use of Gift Cards described in these Regulations are not realized or are realized by the Issuer contrary to the provisions of the Regulations. Complaints concerning the purchased Goods may be made under general principles resulting from the operation of the On-line Store.
§ 3 Return
- The Purchaser may return the Gift Card purchased from the Issuer via the On-line Shop within 14 days from the date of payment for the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card can be returned by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Issuer verifies the possibility of returning the Gift Card by checking whether the Gift Card has not been used earlier and, after positive verification, deactivates the Gift Card and returns the amount equivalent to the Gift Card by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Purchaser.
- If the User exercises the right to withdraw from the contract of the Goods purchased in the On-line Store paid for by the Gift Card, the amount equivalent to the returned Goods will be returned to the User.
- If the value of the return mentioned in the preceding paragraph resulting from the price of the Goods is lower than the value of the Gift Card, which was paid for the Goods, the User who returns the Goods receives only the amount equivalent to the returned Goods. The difference between the value of the Gift Card used for payment for the returned Goods and the amount constituting an equivalent of the returned Goods is forfeited.
§ 4 Final provisions
- To all matters not regulated herein provisions of Polish law in particular the provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply.
- Gift Cards Regulations are available on the website www.q-workshop.com.
- The Issuer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the issuance of Gift Cards at any time. Users will be informed about the suspension or termination of the issuance of Gift Cards via the website www.q-workshop.com and in the amended content of the Regulations.
- The issuance of a Gift Card constitutes a sale subject to the tax on goods and services. The Purchaser shall receive an invoice from the Issuer, confirming the purchase of the Gift Card.
- These Regulations enter into force on 1st March 2020 and apply to Gift Cards issued from that date.