The words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the regulations of this On-line Store.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the On-line Store are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (OJ L 119 p. 1), hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
The Administrator of the On-line Store makes particular effort to protect the privacy and information provided to it, regarding the Customers of the On-line Store. With due diligence the Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including those of programming and organizational character, ensuring protection of the processed data, in particular protecting data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation applicable law.
The addressees of the possibility of using the Goods and Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The personal data Administrator does not foresee planned collection of data concerning children under 16 years of age.
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is:
Patryk Strzelewicz Q-WORKSHOP
ul. Rawicka 34, 60-113 Poznań
In the matters concerning your personal data, you can contact the personal data Administrator by:
- electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- traditional mail: ul. Rawicka 34, 60-113 Poznań
- phone: +48 723 010 001
Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the following scope:
- take action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. creation of an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the On-line Store, i.e. e-mail address and the set password, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your first and last name, and if you register by purchase of Goods, we collect your name and data provided for the purpose of processing the order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services requiring the creation of an Account such as: keeping order history, informing about the status of order processing, we process your data provided in the Account and by the purchase of Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require creation of an Account and purchase of the Goods, i.e. browsing the On-line Store websites, the Goods search, we process personal data regarding your activity in the On-line Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data about your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to implement the Goods sale agreement (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase through an Account, additionally set password;
- in order to track statistics of use of the individual functionalities available in the On-line Store, facilitate the use of the On-line Store and ensure IT security of the On-line Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the On-line Store and the amount of time spent on each sub-page of the On-line Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your internet browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, pursue and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided upon the purchase the Goods or creation of an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to process complaints and requests and to answer Customer questions, we process personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints and requests, or to answer questions asked in another form and some of the personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other Services provided by us that are the reason for the complaint or request, and the data contained in the documents attached to the complaints and requests;
- in order to market our Goods and Services and our clients and partners, including re-marketing, to this end we process personal data provided by you upon creation of an Account and its updates, data about your activity in the On-line Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the On-line Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of re-marketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the On-line Store and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the On-line Store. Details on this subject can be found in the provisions concerning Cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about gathered points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and upon registration in a competition or a loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the participation conditions of a given competition or a loyalty program;
- in order to examine the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or upon the purchase of the Goods, e-mail address. Data collected as part of market research and opinion polls are not used by us for advertising purposes. The exact tips are given in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on the activity in the On-line Store;
- data on the orders in the On-line Store;
- data regarding complaint and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Your provision of the required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the personal data by the Administrator via the On-line Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to process orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be removed in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws their provided consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the period of next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, and claims related to services provided by the On-line Store - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data concerning orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data concerning the non-logged Customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until they are deleted by the Customer in the Customer's device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the sales possibilities of the On-line Store.
Personal data recipients
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. prosecutor's office, Police, President of the Personal Data Protection Office, President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they turn to us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the On-line Store, e.g. for the purpose of order processing. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently determine their goals and methods of processing them.
The rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- request to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request move of personal data.
The Administrator of personal data without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - shall provide you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the personal data Administrator shall inform you of such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the personal data Administrator whether your personal data is processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority data on automated decision-making, including profiling and safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to rectify your personal data (article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of personal data or their supplementation, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered in the On-line Store, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the On-line Store.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called "right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the personal data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Administrator or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the personal data Administrator may process your data further in order to determine, assert or defend claims, which you shall be informed / notified of.
If you want to request removal of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request to limit the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the personal data Administrator shall limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time that allows checking the correctness of this data;
- if processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal information is no longer needed for processing purposes, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Administrator of personal data override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request to limit processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Administrator or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the personal data Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another administrator of personal data.
You can also request the personal data Administrator to send your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory body
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
While browsing the websites of the On-line Store, "cookie" files are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored in your terminal device in connection with the use of the On-line Store. Their use is aimed at correct operation of the On-line Store websites.
These files allow you to identify the software used by you and adapt the On-line Store individually to your needs.
"Cookies usually contain name of the domain which they come from, storage time at the device and the assigned value.
The "cookies" we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software into your devices through "cookies".
Types of "cookie"
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from your device memory. The session "cookies” mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Permanent "cookies": they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or switching the device off does not delete them from your device. The permanent "cookies" mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party "cookies" for the following purposes:
- configuration of the On-line Store;
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend to read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information on the manner of navigating the network by you or the time of using the website can be preserved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool found at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings yourself and at any time by specifying the terms of their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" is available in your software settings (browser).