Facebook Competition Rules
1. The Competition is organized by Patryk Strzelewicz Q-WORKSHOP based in Poznań, ul.
Rawicka 34, 60-113, REGON (Business ID): 634582037, NIP (Tax ID): 7822265225, (“Organizer”).
2. The Organizer funds the prizes in the competition.
3. The Organizer appoints the competition committee (“Competition Committee”). The Competition Committee shall evaluate how the Competition participants completed the Competition task. The Competition Committee shall also constantly supervise the running of the Competition.
4. The Competition takes place from December 1, 2022, 4 p.m., to December 24, 2022, 6 p.m., Polish time.
5. The Competition is open to individuals (“Participants”) who:
(1) are permanent residents or domiciled in Poland, one of the European countries and elsewhere excluding Russia, Argentina, Brazil, North Korea, Libya, Madagascar, Norfolk, Saint Barthélemy and Saint Martin;
(2) are adults in their country, however not less than 18 years of age, by the date on which the Competition is announced, and have full legal capacity;
(3) have an account on Facebook with their real name.
6. The following individuals are prohibited from participating in the Competition:
(1) employees, associates or representatives of the Organizer;
(2) members of the immediate family of the above people, understood as relatives in the ascending or descending line, siblings, spouses.
7. Entering the Competition means that the Participant has read these rules (“Rules”).
8. Terms of participation in the Competition: “Christmas Card Challange” competition task (“Competition Task”) involves completing the task specified on the Organizer’s Facebook profile.
9. By entering the Competition, the Participant represents that they created and own the copyright in the works entered for the Competition: photos, images or texts, which do not violate any third party rights.
10. The Committee evaluating Competition Tasks will consider the creativity of the competition photos. The Committee will select the winner based on their own opinion.
11. The prizes in the Competition are a Christmas Card signed by the Q Workshop team send from Poland to the Winner.
(1) The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another prize.
(2) The prize will be delivered to the Winner within 30 business days of the date on which the Winner provides the necessary information, i.e. their email address, home address, phone, name.
(3) Prizes can be shipped to the countries as listed in the Organizer’s online shop.
(4) One Winner is entitled to no more than one prize.
13. The results will be announced every day from December 1, 2022, for the next 24 days in a separate Facebook post about the Competition. The Winner will be tagged in the post (using their Facebook name). The Winner should contact the Organizer via direct message on Facebook within 7 days of the announcement of the Competition results to provide the details specified in section 10.
14. The Organizer may exclude Participants from the Competition if they fail to comply with these Rules as well as those who act contrary to the law or good practices, in particular make a submission, as referred to in section 7 above, containing comments (descriptions) that are generally considered insulting, violating or suggesting a violation of the law, offensive to morality or decency, or violating the dignity or rights of third parties, including in particular by reference to violence, discrimination, nudity, illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco, or by insulting religious beliefs, as well as containing content that is otherwise in breach of applicable laws or these Rules.
15. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of the details of the Competition Participants, including for inability to deliver prizes for reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular, if the Participant failed to provide correct details or provided details that are incomplete or invalid.
16. The Organizer accepts no liability for any interruption in the internet connection, operation of servers, interfaces, browsers or Facebook. The Organizer accepts no liability in the event that any page or application is temporarily or permanently blocked by Facebook.
17. The Organizer acquires from the Winner, without being obliged to pay and without any time constraints or territorial restrictions, the copyright in the Winner’s competition submission and any derivative work, including the right to disseminate, use, manage and publish them without any territorial, time or quantity restrictions, irrecoverably and irrevocably, in all fields of use.
18. Any complaints about the Competition should be made in writing or electronic form and sent by email to Shop@Q-workshop.com or to the Organizer’s address given in section 1 of the Rules, with a note “Competition”, during the Competition but no later than 30 (thirty) days after the Winner is announced. Any complaint made after the deadline shall have no legal effect. Complaints will be considered within 30 (thirty) days.
19. The personal data of Participants will be processed by the Organizer only to carry out the activities necessary to run the Competition in a correct way. The personal data of Participants will be retained by the Organizer only for as long as necessary to run the Competition and deliver the prizes to the winning Participants. The Participants may access, rectify or erase their data. Data is provided on a voluntary basis. To participate in the Competition, you must be registered with Facebook. Winners must provide their data required under section 10 to receive their Prize. The data controller is Patryk Strzelewicz Q-WORKSHOP based in Poznań, ul. Rawicka 34, 60-113, REGON (Business ID): 634582037, NIP (Tax ID): 7822265225.
20. The Competition Rules are available on the website: during the Competition. To receive a copy of the Rules, any Participant can send a written request to the Organizer: Shop@Q-workshop.com.
21. By joining the Competition, the Participant confirms they have read and accept the Rules.
22. The Organizer informs you that the Competition is not organized, sponsored or supported by the owner of Facebook and Instagram.
23. Facebook Inc. is not responsible for the running of the Competition. Any Claims related to the Competition should be made to the Organizer only.
24. Disputes arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be resolved amicably and if a dispute cannot be resolved amicably, it will be resolved by the common court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Organizer.
25. To matters not regulated by these Rules, the provisions of Polish law – here: the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, consolidated version, as amended) and the generally applicable provisions of Polish law – shall apply.
26. The Organizer has the right to amend the Rules, provided that it does not violate the rights acquired by the Participants. Any amendment to the Rules will become effective on the date on which it is published in that document.