RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AN AGREEMENT
(APPLIES TO SALES AGREEMENTS CONCLUDED FROM THE 25TH OF DECEMBER 2014)
A Consumer who entered into an agreement remotely may within 14 calendar days withdraw from said agreement without stating a cause and without incurring costs,
with the exception of costs incurred in clause 10.8 of the Terms and Conditions.
In order to meet the above deadline, it is sufficient to send the declaration of withdrawal before it expires. The withdrawal declaration may be submitted:
- in writing at the address: ul. Słoneczna 5, 63-308 Gizałki;
- electronically via e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
An example agreement withdrawal form template is available below. The Consumer may use the template form, however it is not obligatory.
Detailed information regarding the Customer's right to withdraw from the agreement is provided in TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(This form must be completed and returned only if you fish to withdraw from the contract)
PATRYK STRZELEWICZ Q-WORKSHOP
ul. Słoneczna 5, 63-308 Gizałki
- I/We (*) hereby inform of my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods(*) contract for the supply of the following goods(*) contract for specific task consisting in making the following goods(*)/provision of the following services(* )
- Date of the contract(*)/reception(*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is sent by letter)
(*) Delete as appropriate.